During your first visit, we'll review your health and medical history and develop a treatment plan that's right for you.
We recommend that initial appointments be 75 minutes in duration.
This includes 5-15 minutes of treatment planning or testing - depending on the complexity of your case - followed by 60 - 70 minutes of hands-on treatment.
Please note that we do not bill insurance companies directly, but do provide you with an insurance receipt for extended health coverage.
Have any questions?
Use this form to get in touch.
- Founder; R.M.T. (2008)
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics (Movement Science) (2007)
- HIT trainer; Personal Trainer (2015)
- Precision Nutrition; PN1 (2016)
- R.M.T. (2011)
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics (Movement Science) (2010)
- Lisa is on maternity leave as of July 2017