During your first visit, we'll review your health and medical history and develop a treatment plan that's right for you.
This includes 5-15 minutes of treatment planning or testing - depending on the complexity of your case - followed by 60 - 70 minutes of hands-on treatment.
Please note that we do not bill insurance companies directly, but do provide you with an insurance receipt for extended health coverage.
If you would like to meet & discuss your needs with no obligation, please complete and submit the form below, and we'll be in touch.
- Founder; R.M.T. (2008)
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics (Movement Science) (2007)
- HIT trainer; Personal Trainer (2015)
- Precision Nutrition; PN1 (2016)
- R.M.T. (2011)
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics (Movement Science) (2010)
- Lisa is on maternity leave as of July 2017